Marine Phytoplankton, Aloe Vera, Astaxanthin & More!
FrequenSea is the best that land and sea have to offer and is made only from organic, pure ingredients and it's many benefits include:
- Promotes Greater Energy - this is the most common benefit reported by those using FrequenSea.
- Promotes an elevated sense of well-being.
- Supports the digestive system.
- Supports a healthy immune system.
- No more gagging.
- No more huge pills to swallow.
- No stomach upset.
- Easy to take 1 oz. each day.
- Gives the body the nutrition it craves in less than 60 seconds.
What's In Frequensea?
- Marine Phytoplankton Alpha 3 CMP: These single-cell organisms alone, provide optimal cellular nutrition.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe gel is taken by mouth for osteoarthritis, bowel diseases including ulcerative colitis, fever, itching and inflammation, and as a general tonic. It is also used for stomach ulcers, diabetes, asthma, and for treating some side effects of radiation treatment.
- Noni Juice: Reported to have a broad range of therapeutic effects, including antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, antitumor, antihelmin, analgesic, hypotensive, anti-inflammatory, and immune enhancing effects.
- Astaxantin: As astaxanthin is a potent antioxidant and is associated with membrane preservation, it may protect against oxidative stress and inflammation and provide cardiovascular benefits.
- Frankincense: As we know from the bible, frankincense oil was as important as Gold or Myrrh, maybe for it's great Immune, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties now.
- Rose: For being the flower with highest frequencies in the plant kingdom (meaning highest energy content). It's micronutrients rich in vitamins A, B, C, D and E, tannins, zinc, fructose and malic acid are known to help improve mood, bring healthy nutrition for our reproductive organs and it's support for a healthy skin.
- Ginger: One of the most studied herbs often recommended for pregnancy and indigestion problems.
- Nutmeg: Nutmeg is great in antioxidants, but we included it as it's been associated with the healing of indigestion problems by helping restore the cell membrane integrity, so that our stomach acids will not further irritate the cells lining the esophagus and stomach.
- Orange, Sweet Limes, Citric Acid: As antioxidants, great for respiratory conditions, and many other wellness aspects are part of this formula along with other important ingredients.
To view the FrequenSea Brochure, click here.
Made with the A.M.P. Process-exclusive!
ForeverGreen uses an exclusive CO2 extraction process to extract complete nutrients from the whole plant without destroying the nutrients. No heat or nutrient-harming solvents are ever used! The AMP process is a patented ForeverGreen exclusive and won't be found elsewhere. This process creates some of the highest quality health products that can be found.
People have asked "How much do I need to take?" The answer that depends on you. FrequenSea is a whole food. Taking it is like eating an apple or banana. Each apple or banana has a different specific amounts of nutrients. Your body determines what you need. The maintenance dosage is 1 ounce per day. If you are under stress or dealing with poor health, your body may require more. I've heard of some persons taking 4-6 ounces a day.That's ok. It won't hurt anything. Think about this, can you really eat too many apples or bananas? The same is true for FrequenSea. It is a whole food.
Some have asked "How long will 1 bottle of FrequenSea last me?"That depends on you & how much you take. Also, how many persons are drinking from the same bottle. It can last 1 week or it can last 1/2 month. One bottle is 16 ounces. That's why it might be wise to order a larger amount at the wholesale rate.
What does it taste like? Because of the Blueberries, Cranberries, & twist of Mexican Sweet Limes, it tastes like a fruit juice. Easy to drink. Some persons though, who don't like fruit juice prefer to mix it with water.
If you would like to, click here to read Dr. Rodier's PDF
Enjoy 1/2 oz. to 2 oz. daily of Frequensea Ionic Whole-Food Tonic, a proprietary blend of marine phytoplankton, frankincense, aloe vera, ionic trace minerals from the sea, in a nutrient-packed base of cranberry and blueberry with a twist of lime.
Frequently Asked Questions About Frequensea
1.What will Frequensea do for me?
This is a very difficult question. Everybody has different body chemistries, genetic make ups, physical conditions, emotional conditions and environmental conditions. What we can guarantee is that Frequensea will help to BALANCE your body chemistry, CLEANSE your vital organs, PURIFY your blood and lymphatic system, NOURISH your body at the cellular level, OXYGENATE your body's cells, PROTECT your tissues and cells against toxins and STRENGTHEN your immune system. By giving your body the tools it needs to accomplish these seven basic things, how can you do anything...but improve your health?
2. How much do I need to take?
The answer that depends on you. Frequensea is a whole food. Taking it is like eating an apple or banana. Each apple or banana has a different specific amounts of nutrients. Your body determines what you need. The maintenance dosage is 1/2 ounce per day. If you are under stress or dealing with poor health, your body may require more. I've heard of some persons taking 3 ounces a day.That's ok. It won't hurt anything. Think about this, can you really eat too many apples or bananas? The same is true for Frequensea. It is a whole food.
3. Is Frequensea safe with medications?
Frequensea is completely safe and effective. There is no contraindication with any medications. Frequensea may even help to offset some of the negative side effects of certain medications, including Chemotherapy and Radiation. If your health care professional tells you its okay to eat food while taking your medication, then you can take Frequensea. As with any supplement speak with your health care professional prior to taking this supplement if you have any concerns.
4. Is Frequensea safe for pregnant or lactating women?
Frequensea is 100% safe and effective for pregnant and lactating women. OB/Gynecologists recommend Frequensea as a prenatal vitamin and mineral supplement because it contains every vitamin, macro mineral, trace mineral, amino acid and enzyme known to man, in nature's perfect balance. In addition to all the nutrients, Frequensea also helps the mothers' body to produce colostrum, the fluid that comes through the breast for the first 48-72 hours of nursing. The recommended dosage for pregnant women is 1/2 ounce per day as a prenatal vitamin. As with any supplement speak with your health care professional prior to taking this supplement if you are pregnant or lactating.
5. Why don't you list the amounts of each vitamin and mineral on the bottle of Frequensea?
The FDA requires listing the amounts of synthetic nutrients (man made chemicals) on vitamin or mineral supplements only because man can control the amount of each chemical put into these types of products. Frequensea, being a whole food product, does not contain any synthetic nutrients. Nature cares about balance not potency. The key to nature is its unique ability to always balance the ratio of vitamins to macro minerals, to trace minerals to amino acids to enzymes. Potency in nature will vary. This is why you never see the amount of nutrients listed on foods in the produce section of your grocery store. We know oranges contain Vitamin C. If you pick 10 oranges off the same tree, they will all have a different amount of Vitamin C, but the ratio of nutrients one to another will be the same…in nature's perfect balance. That's the secret to Frequensea's effectiveness.
6. Do I need to take any other multi-vitamin and mineral supplement?
No, you do not need to, because the ingredients in Frequensea contains every vitamin, macro mineral, trace mineral, amino acid and enzyme known to man in nature's perfect balance. However, if you have health challenges, then you may require additional nutritional support, such as larger doses of Frequensea, and other the other complimentary ForeverGreen products. Or if it is the cold or flu season you may wish to take extra precautions. That is ok to do so. Remember, multivitamin and mineral pills that list the amount of each nutrient are all synthetic (man made chemicals) that do no more then offer false energy, upset the balance of your bodies' chemistry and contribute to long-term negative side effects, such as cardiovascular disease and arthritis.
7. Is Frequensea approved by the Food and Drug Administration?
The FDA does not approve any dietary supplements. They only approve drug products. The FDA has a list of guidelines and ingredients commonly referred to as the GRAS List (Generally Recognized as Safe). Ingredients on this list are considered to be pre-approved. All the ingredients in Frequensea are on this list or fall into their pre-approved guidelines.
8. How much Frequensea should I take per day?
The recommended amount is 1/2 ounce each day. The nice thing to keep in mind is that Frequensea is a whole food drink, you won't overdose on Frequensea, the same as you don't overdose on apples or bannas. If you have health challenges and require extra nutrients, you can take more. I have heard os some persons with some major challenges drinking 4 ounces each day. For maximum absorption it is best to hold 1/2 ounce of Frequensea in your mouth under your tongue for 30 seconds before swallowing. This allows the enzymes present in Frequensea to bond with the enzymes in your saliva allowing absorption to take place through the mucosa and entering the cells in 60 seconds or less.
9. What is the shelf life of Frequensea?
Frequensea has a recommended shelf life of 1 year. We suggest consumption within 30-45 days after opening.
10. How do you compare Frequensea to other so-called "colloidal mineral" products that I have heard about?
There is NO comparison. Frequensea has marine phytoplankton-something that no one else has, because ForverGreen has worldwide exclusivity rights. Frequensea is a complete Forever Fit Health Program, not just a mineral supplement. Colloidal mineral products that are in the market place today, come from humic shale deposits, making the nutrients in these products inorganic and the metals Aluminum, Zinc, Copper, etc. into a metallic form. Metallic metals are unsafe for human consumption. The American Institute of Biosocial Research has conducted laboratory analyses on these clay-based liquid mineral products and they have been found to contain dangerous amounts of inorganic (metallic) aluminum. Products containing high doses of inorganic aluminum have been known to cause brain seizures with long-term use.
11. How much Frequensea is in each bottle?
Frequensea is sold in 16 fl. ounce bottles.
12. Is there anything in Frequensea which could affect somebody with a wheat allergy?
Wheat allergies come in many degrees, from slight to overt. Wheat sensitivity originates with the ingestion of wheat and/or a number of other grains. These grains contain polypeptide complexes called gliadins which disrupt the intestinal mucosa. Overall, the syndrome is referred to as a gluten sensitivity, which includes wheat, rye, barley, oats and other grains. There are no gliadins in Frequensea hence, you should not expect any negative reactivity. As with any supplement speak with your health care professional prior to taking this supplement if you have any concerns.
13. Is Frequensea recommended for senior citizens?
As we get older, our ability to digest foods and assimilate nutrients lessens. For this reason we highly recommend Frequensea for senior citizens. Frequensea, being a liquid with a reduced surface tension (below 58 dynes), offers increased absorption. Liquids and sprays can give you up to 95-98% of all the vital nutrients at the cellular level, providing increased health benefits for all senior citizens.
14. What does Frequensea taste like?
Because of the Blueberries, Cranberries, & twist of Mexican Sweet Limes, it tastes like a fruit juice. Easy to drink. Some persons though, who don't like fruit juice prefer to mix it with water.
15. Why do I need Frequensea?
For over 25 years worldwide, universally every Medical Doctor, Osteopath, Chiropractor and Naturopathic Physician agree that we must do these seven basic things (BALANCE, CLEANSE, PURIFY, NOURISH, OXYGENATE, PROTECT, AND STRENGTHEN) to have optimum health. We live in a world that has environmental problems, from the air we breath to the water we drink. Our foods today are becoming more and more depleted of vital nutrients because of depleted soils, chemical fertilization and improper food preparation. Combined with the stress of everyday life from society, family, career and financial challenges, our need for Baseline Health has never been greater. FrequenSea can help you get on that path to staying healthy.
Be sure & take your FrequenSea today & every day!
- Brand: ForeverGreen
- Product Code: frequensea
- Availability: In Stock
- 2 or more $45.95
- 4 or more $42.25
- 8 or more $36.95
- 16 or more $34.95